If you don’t want to spend time looking through our catalog of workshop manuals or simply can’t find the manual you are looking for, then simply choose to have your manual as a download, pre-installed on a USB-Stick or sent to you on DVD.
This option should not be confused with our Custom VIN manual service where we contact the manufacturer with your VIN number and make a bespoke workshop manual for you. The manual you are buying here is our standard workshop manual for your vehicle which is already available in our catalog. If you would like a custom made workshop manual then click here.
During Checkout, make sure you include your vehicle details in the “Order Notes” box during checkout (it’s near the bottom) so we know what manual you need. If you miss the box or forget, don’t worry you can raise a support ticket from your account dashboard or by clicking the “need help?” button on any page and give us the details that way, if you don’t contact us we will contact you by email in any event.
Our Workshop Manuals run on all versions of windows including Windows 7 and 8 and 10 and both 32 & 64 bit systems are supported as well as Apple Mac’s running OSX 10.6 or above.
Here are the key features of our workshop manuals:
- The very Latest Dealer data for your vehicle
- Fast access to exact solutions
- Fully compatible with all Windows Operating Systems including 64 Bit machines as well as any Mac.
- Complete Step by Step illustrated repair procedures
- Full TIS for your exact model
- Technical information, Diagnosis Encoding
Here are some examples of use for each level of user:
The Novice User
- Find out how the Dealer services your car
- Then follow the step-by-step guide to carry out the services
- Cross check what a garage is telling you with the fault finding search option
- Avoid premium garage replacement part prices
- Carry out basic repairs and upkeep of your car with dealer level instructional guides
- Every job will tell you exactly what tools you will need to complete it – simple
- Find the correct oils, lubricants and liquids for your exact model
- Develop your knowledge of vehicle maintenance at your pace and skill level
The Pro Mechanic
- Dealer Level Workshop Resource Collection
- Complete Interactive Technical Information Systems Workshop Manual
- Complete walk-through of all Procedures
- Torque settings, Lubricant and liquid guides and Tool requirements for each job
- Every conceivable repair/replacement/Service procedure fully explained
- No time limit or restrictions
- Ensures your or your client’s vehicle is dealt with at a Dealer standard
If your internet is slow or unreliable or if you have not a great amount of technical ability then we suggest you go for the USB stick option or make contact with us and we will advise you what is the best product for you.